Crises Control is an award-winning incident management platform radically different from its competitors
Crises Control is a cloud based emergency mass notification application combined with a functional business disruption incident management platform. It was launched in 2014, after a significant period of development, by IT managed service provider and app developerTransputec that built the platform to initially serve its own clients.
Crises Control now offers an award winning emergency mass notification system that has a number of unique features of direct relevance to the SME market, which has so far proved largely resistant to BCM software on the grounds of resources and costs.
- Incident action plan creation, administration and hosting tools
- Multi-channel emergency notification platform
- Track and trace with one-touch SOS button
- Incident task manager module and incident timeline
- Audit logs and performance reports for post-incident review
- Platform built from the user upwards, with an intuitive native mobile app
- Ease of deployment, with a quick start, self-implementation option
- Templates and incident library to help organisations without a BC plan
- Simple pricing, monthly subscription option, low total cost of ownership
We now have a growing number of early-adopting customers on board. These are enterprises who all have a culture of seeking out the best-in-field solutions to their business problems and as result gaining an advantage over their competitors who are not so forward thinking.
The feedback we are getting from these new customers tells us that they are happy with the choice they have made. After all, we were awarded the prestigious industry title of Most Innovative Product in the Business Continuity Awards 2016.
We have brought together a small but expert team to develop, operate and market our exciting product. This includes a mixture of technology geeks who develop and operate the platform, marketers who are building our brand and reaching out to new customers and seasoned entrepreneurs who run the whole thing and plan how we will expand into a growing market.