One of the biggest challenges faced by system administrators is to keep the database of users up to date and current so that it can be relied upon during a critical event. You must have confidence that your messages are reaching the right people at the right time.
To assist with this task, Crises Control has devoted considerable energy to developing a range of options for onboarding users, suitable for a range of different customer needs and company sizes.
The different options are:
- Manual entry or editing of small number of individual users.
- Bulk manual entry or editing of small groups of users.
- 4 step process for bulk import, using an Excel or CSV spreadsheet.
- Automatic bulk import of users from a CSV or Excel file deposited in FTP location.
- API option for companies who wish to use API or AD integration.