Crises Control is a tool to communicate with your team when a business crisis strikes and direct the return to business as usual. Saving you time, money, customers and possibly even your business.The Crises Control Enterprise solution is aimed at companies of 500 employees and above, with the additional functionality, capacity and helpdesk support that businesses of this size require. The entry point Enterprise solution provides for 500 users and 30 key holders and can scale up to whatever your business requires. Our largest Enterprise customers have thousands of users and cover multiple locations spread across different continents.
All Crises Control solutions benefit from our essential incident alerting and notifications functions, including:
- Mobile app for iOS, Android, Windows and Blackberry.
- E-mail, Phone, SMS and Push notifications via the mobile app.
- Multi-media data storage facility for your incident assets.
- Bulk onboarding facility for larger number of users.
- Notification scheduler.
Real time reporting dashboard.
The Enterprise solution also comes with enhanced functionality that is demanded by larger businesses. This includes:
- Customisable menu access. The platform comes with three levels of user, Administrator, Key Holder and User. This facility will allow system administrators to add new customised user levels that meet the security and function needs of the Enterprise.
- Trigger alerts. This function allows the Crises Control platform to integrate with other monitoring and alerting applications, such as antivirus software or alarm systems, to trigger the automatic launch of an incident or alert to the Enterprise response team.
- Additional storage as standard. The Enterprise solution comes with 5GB of data storage as standard, with additional storage available for purchase at low cost.
- Task Manager Module will allow you to create, delegate and track multiple incident tasks lists to help you manage your crisis event.
In addition to these, all Crises Control customers can opt in for our new Incident SOP Wizard will allow you to create incident specific standard operating procedures using high quality content already contained on our platform.
The Enterprise solution is designed to be very intuitive and easy to use, but we also know that our customers value the high levels of support that we provide. This solution comes with our Premium Support Service, at no extra cost, providing you with a named account manager and 24/7 support by telephone or e-mail. We aim to respond to your inquiry as quickly as possible and definitely within 2 hours. Where you need urgent assistance with an emergency notification, you can call our Emergency Live Operator phone line and a representative will assist you with whatever you need.
|Crises Control for Enterprises with 500 employees and above|
|Mobile app for iOS, Android, Windows and Blackberry||Yes|
|E-mail, Phone, SMS and Push notifications||Yes|
|Attractive worldwide SMS & Call tariffs||Yes|
|Comprehensive Incident Library ready to configure||Yes|
|Multi-media asset storage facility||Yes|
|Bulk user onboarding facility||Yes|
|Dashboard and Interactive Reports||Yes|
|Incident SOP Wizard||Yes|
|Audit Data Export||Yes|
|External Trigger Alert||Yes|
|Recordable Conference Call facility||Yes|
|Task Manager Module||Optional|