The new EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR defines strict guidelines for the collection, storage, and processing of personally identifiable information (PII) for organisations and companies operating within the EU or holding EU citizen's data. Given the complexity and scope of the GDPR, it is now vital for all organsations holding PII to have an integrated and automated approach to data protection compliance and assurance in order to meet thee new regulatory requirements.
Control offer Data Protection Officers (DPOs) and audit, incident management, and compliance teams a single, unified solution to manage multiple GDPR requirements. Our solution supports GDPR compliance, and helps DPOs build a robust data protection and governance framework.
Crises Control data storage has high levels of security built into the architecture, we use MS SQL security framework to encrypt the data at rest. Our service is a SaaS model as standard which has no touch points with a client’s own network. There is SSL encryption for traffic between the client device and the Crises Control application servers.
Control achieves GDPR compliance by secure hosting and encryption of data both at rest and in transit.
- Confidence that Crises Control data protection and processing is compliant with GDPR.
- Secure EEC hosting and encryption of data both at rest and in transit.
- Personal Identification Information visility is configurable.
- Ready to use and customisable GDPR incident templates for example; Cyber Attack, DLP, Loss/Theft of Data, Subject Access Request, to name a few.
- Critical structured actions with time dependant KPIs and escalation workflow, in each incident template.
- Preparedness and rapid response in the event of a data breach. Crises Control ensures that all the essential components of your action plan are to hand, with the facility to retain related assets on our platform.
- Command and control dashboard which provides real time visibility into issues, as well as the follow-up and completion of actions.
- Rapid responses to requests and complaints from data subjects
- Reports and audit trail for post-incident review
Crises control security framework is based on Security and Privacy Controls for Information, which has direct mapping to ISO 27001. Our security and data privacy controls and procedures are assessed annually by an accredited third-party audit firm.