GDPR defines strict guidelines for the collection, storage, and processing of personally identifiable information (PII). Given the complexity and scope General Data Protection Regulation, an integrated and automated approach to data protection compliance and assurance will be important for organisations to meet their GDPR requirements on time.
Crises Control offer DPOs and audit, incident management, and compliance teams a single, unified solution to manage multiple GDPR requirements. The solution supports GDPR compliance, and helps DPOs build a robust data protection and governance framework.
Teams responsible for data protection assurance and compliance can define and test controls, perform audits, and resolve issues that might arise. Powerful reports and dashboards provide comprehensive and real-time visibility into the status of GDPR assurance, enabling the DPO and others responsible for data protection to make informed decisions.
- Confidence that Crises Control data protection and processing are compliant with GDPR
- Crises Control provide ready to use and personallisable GDPR incident templates for example; Cyber Attack, DLP, Loss/Theft of Data, Subject Access Request, to name a few. These contain actions for your response teams, escalations and time KPI to ensure the process is manager from start to finish.
- Preparedness and rapid response in the event of data breaches. Crises Control ensures that all the essential components of the action plan are to hand, with the facility to retain related assets on our platform.
- Critical steps/actions with time dependant KPIs and escalation workflow.
- Command and Control dashboard which provide real time visibility into issues, as well as the follow-up and completion of actions.
- Rapid responses to requests and complaints from data subjects
- Reports and Audits