More than half a million small businesses in the UK alone have been forced to halt trading due to a disruption in the last two years. Crises Control is a tool to communicate with your team when a business crisis strikes and direct the return to business as usual. Saving you time, money, customers and possibly even your business.
- Save time - Crises Control reduces your alert-to-response time from 60 minutes to just 2, through our multi-channel communications mobile app. We can help you to get trading again much more quickly.
- Save money - 42% of small business owners lost revenue because of an interruption in trading. Our incident management tool can help you to achieve a rapid return to business-as-usual.
- Save customers - 39% of small business owners lost customers because of an interruption in trading. Our mobile app can help you to communicate with your customers when disruption takes place.
The Crises Control Business solution is aimed at SMEs and provides a low cost entry point, starting at 25 users (including 5 key holders) and scaling up to a miximum of 500 users. Above this size you can upgrade to the Crises Control Enterprise solution, with additional functionality, superior support and account management.
All Crises Control solutions benefit from our essential incident alerting and notifications functions, including:
- Mobile app for iOS, Android, Windows and Blackberry.
- E-mail, Phone, SMS and Push notifications via the mobile app.
- Easy onboarding facility for larger number of users.
- Notification scheduler.
- Real time reporting dashboard.
In addition to these, all Crises Control Business customers can opt in for new modules, for a small additional charge:
- Task Manager Module will allow you to create, delegate and track multiple incident tasks lists to help you manage your crisis event.
- Incident Standard Operating Procedure (SOP) Wizard will allow you to create incident specific standard operating procedures using high quality content already contained on our platform.
The Business solution is designed to be very intuitive and easy to use, but we also know that our customers value the high levels of support that we provide. This solution comes with our Standard Support Service, at no extra cost, providing you with 24/7 support by e-mail. We aim to respond to your inquiry as quickly as possible and definitely within 2 hours. Where you need urgent assistance with an emergency notification, you can call our Emergency Live Operator phone line and a representative will assist you with whatever you need.
You can now try our Business solution free for 30 days.
|Crises Control for Small to Medium Businesses with up to 500 employees|
|Mobile app for iOS, Android, Windows and Blackberry||Yes|
|E-mail, Phone, SMS and Push notifications||Yes|
|Attractive worldwide SMS & Call tariffs||Yes|
|Comprehensive Incident Library ready to configure||Yes|
|Multi-media asset storage facility||Yes|
|Bulk user onboarding facility||Yes|
|Dashboard and Interactive Reports||Yes|
|Incident SOP Wizard||Yes|
|Audit Data Export||Yes|
|24 x 7 x 365 Support||Yes|
|Task Manager Module||Optional|