How quickly can you mobilise security teams in an emergency?
Crises events put strain on your security teams as they mobilise to respond to the incident and avoid loss of life and business. The extreme conditions created by a security event may require a different approach to communications. Flawless communications are the backbone of any crisis response, so how can you ensure that your security teams have access to the communications teams they need?
Crises Control’s reliable, government grade mass communication solution helps security and incident response teams spring into action when a crisis occurs. The incident manager enables clear workflows and plans for the response. All notifications are tracked and recorded for post event review and improvement.
Benefits of Crises Control for security teams
- Quick, reliable messaging – the faster the team receive the alert, the faster they can mobilise.
- Incident manager with specific action plans help you respond more effectively to any emergency.
- Task manager sets workflows and tasks for during an incident.
- Progress against tasks is tracked.
- Full reports of every alert, message, task, and action during an incident enables security teams to improve processes for future events.
Quick, safe, secure responses for any incident
Mass alerts, quick responses, and reliable audit trails
With Crises Control, any employee can sound the alert for a critical event, triggering the incident response team. The incident manager sends action plans, and records all activity, managing the incident in real time.
Locating and Assisting Users
Track users and the messages they have received and acknowledged. Call back options for distressed users.
Automate your response team’s actions and tasks according to safety procedures. Get back on track as soon as possible.
Get instant notifications via email, SMS, push or voice message to any device worldwide. Use the GPS location finder to track team members and monitor events.