This role is part of the rapidly scaling sales team. You will be reporting directly to the Sales Director. You will be assigned with a target territory and sectors. This won’t be a cog-in-the-machine job; you will be joining a rapidly growing company that is a meritocracy, so if you are looking to make a difference and be rewarded for your efforts, this is the place for you.
- Develop a strong understanding of your target buyers, domain knowledge, products and competitors.
- Prospect and identify new opportunities to build and maintain a healthy pipeline.
- Qualifying opportunities and delivering product demos with the support of other teams in the business,
- Creating commercial proposals with the support of other teams in the business, managing, and closing new sales.
- Work with Marketing and Business Development to execute campaigns to top buyers.
- You will be the owner of the accounts that you generate and become territory specific so you will understand territory specific requirements.
- Minimum of 3 years’ of experience in software sales
- Bachelor’s degree in business management, Marketing, Information Technology or similar
- Excellent verbal and written interpersonal, presentation and communication skills
- Excellent sales and collaborative skills, and the ability to work with multiple teams and departments across the business;
- Detail oriented with strong organisational skills
- Ability to work with multi-national companies. Additional languages are desired (in particular French, German, Arabic).
- Regular appraisals and personal development plans
- Relaxed dress code
- Centrally located office near Wembley Stadium
- Fun atmosphere, working with smart people
- Transparent communication and no bureaucracy