At the centre of all systems is the human being, and often this is the least predictable element of the entire system. Crisis management requires these people to be responsive and aware of their responsibilities. In some sectors, response teams go to great lengths in training and simulating scenarios. This is expensive and time consuming and consequently many small businesses choose not to run such exercises, but instead rely on their people to work it out on the fly.
We all know that in any crisis, if people are not accessible, it can be the cause of delays. Delays eat into the 'Golden Hour'. Studies have shown that on average it can take 45 minutes to engage the right person for an incident.
So how can you be sure that your people are responsive? and measure their responsiveness on a continuous basis without the expense and disruption to their normal business activity?
Crises Control has developed PING technology which is easy -to-use and provides visually attractive graphical charts that allow your business to continuously asses the responsiveness of your entire organisation. With one click response, KPIs can be set and your response teams can view their responsiveness rating during an active incident and even during business as usual.
- Interactive graphical displays.
- KPI can be set for response times.
- PING Scheduler makes administration easy.
- View responsiveness by Groups, Individuals and by Company.
- Track and trace location of respondents on a map.
- Performance analysis management reports.
- Audit Trail of all activity related to an Incident.
- Ping response enabled on multiple devices - Mobile App, Email, Text and Phone.
- BS 22301 standards enabler.