The G-Cloud 8 Service is operated from two distinct environments to provide government and public sector customers with choice and price flexibility, dependent upon their Information Assurance requirements. The service is hosted by UKCloud Ltd (formerly known as Skyscape Cloud Services), whose assured cloud services are designed to meet the exclusive needs of the UK public sector with an offering which is solely focused on the UK public sector and its very specific requirements.
- Our Enhanced Assured Offering is hosted on a Government Community Cloud platform suitable for Information Assurance needs up-to “OFFICIAL” and is only connected to the public internet.
- Our Enhanced Elevated Offering is hosted on a Government Community Cloud platform which holds pan-government accreditation for information up-to and including the “OFFICIAL-SENSITIVE” impact level, with connections to GSI, PSN, N3 and PNN networks as well as the Internet.
Rickie Sehgal, Chairman of Crises Control, said:
“I am delighted that Crises Control has been listed on the G-Cloud 8 framework. We have been listed on previous G-Cloud frameworks, but we have now joined forces with UK Cloud Ltd to take advantage of their assured cloud services and provide the kind of information assurance needed by our public sector customers up to and including Official-Sensitive level. This means that our service can be connected to the GSI, PSN, N3 and PNN government networks.”
“We believe that our easy to use, customisable, mass notification and crisis response platform can offer an excellent solution for any public sector organisation’s budget without compromising quality.”
Simon Hansford, CEO UKCloud said:
“Our partners play an absolutely pivotal role in the success and continued growth of our business within the G-Cloud framework. We chose our new name – UKCloud – because it perfectly encapsulates our unwavering dedication to and focus on the UK public sector. Combine that commitment with our security credentials and our partners’ extensive capabilities and together we can continue to transform public sector services that benefit all UK citizens and tax payers via G-Cloud 8.”
The Crises Control G-Cloud 8 offering includes the following features and benefits:
- Crisis Communication SaaS in a Box
- Mobile incident management
- Quick Incident Simulation
- 24 x 7 support helpline
- Simple setup process to integrate with current systems
- Mass Notification delivering messages in multiple formats instantly
- Get notified instantly worldwide on any device
- Receive incident alerts with supporting SOP
- Track and trace your team with GPS location finder
- Identify gaps in your organisations responsiveness
- Develop your team into responsive people who are always prepared
Notes to Editors
For further information contact Director of Marketing, Tim Morris on telephone 07788-395904 or [email protected].